In 12 hours we'll be waking up and getting ready to head off to the airport. Wow. After 10 months and 6 days, we are really going. It seems so exciting and emotional. I was packing Will's suitcase and just imagining him in those PJs. Some of the clothes are hand-me-downs that all three of his older brothers have worn, talk about memory lane.
We are still packing suitcases for everyone and Spencer and Jacob have filled their backpacks with books and snacks. I am so grateful to my parents for watching our three youngest. I am so glad we can take Spencer and Jacob. This will be a great adventure for us all.
Our travel plans take us to LAX, Seoul, Chungdu China, and Lanzhou China. We are actually staying Saturday night in Chungdu and off to Will's province Sunday. I can't wait to meet him. I hope it goes smoothly and there isn't too much grief and feelings of being overwhelmed.
On a cheery note we are flying business class from LAX to Chungdu. I am so excited about that. I have only flown business class twice and never international. So, I think I am in for a treat. Lots of legroom and hopefully some good meals. On the way home we also have business class, from Hong Kong to LAX. After 6 adoptions, that have taken us all over the world, I am pleased that our final trip will involve some extra amenities.
Well, back to packing. I still have plenty to do. I really hope to post several snapshots each day and one real post each day.

No comments:
Post a Comment