Sunday, July 10, 2016

1386 miles from Seoul to Chungdu

We all got a decent amount of sleep. Spencer slept the longest at 7 hours and Jacob only slept 4 hours.  I feel that it was a great place to stop and get a quick refreshment. It was probably  the best 12 hours of the trip. Although Jacob is extra excited and can have a hard time settling down. If I have to say "inside voice" one more time I'm going to just change it to I V, so I can save myself a syllable. 

I'm also looking to shorten.... 

Don't climb on that. 
Don't run away from me. 
Please don't touch that. 
Stop hitting your brother. 
No kicking. 
Don't roll around on the airport floor. 

And my personal favorite.... 

Jacob, don't yell "I have a gun!" while waiting in the security line.

Right now we're waiting to board our flight to Lanzhou. Chungdu was awesome. There are 14 million people here. The airport is one of the top 30 in the world. I thought the city was lovely, well organized, clean and green. Maybe we'll come  back to visit some day. 

2 comments:

Sandy Baur said...

HAHAHA! I love the most commonly used phrases! The boys are certainly keeping you on your toes! I love you!

Kate said...

That picture of the boys is so sweet. What an amazing time for them (and tiring for you!). So happy for your family - looking forward to hearing how William is!