The boys did pretty well. Spencer stayed awake for the entire flight. Jacob did pretty well, but after about 6 hours he started to get restless and ask when we'll be there. He totally fought sleep and only about 90 minutes before we landed did he fall asleep. Then waking him up to deplane was a real struggle.... Meltdown ensued. Screaming, kicking, demanding random things... Comepletely overwhelmed and so so tired.
Well we made it to the lounge. He got a drink, used the loo, and stretched out on his seat. He is conked out hard. Spencer was like a walking zombie, he also is sleeping hard. I hope this does them good and gives them a wee rest and doesn't cause another meltdown. We board in about 90 minutes.
On a bright note, we got to watch some great movies. The kids watched, Cars, Zootopia and Big Hero 6. I watched Batman v. Superman. It was a perfect plane movie... Although Jacob needed me every 15 or 20 minutes so I watched it in chunks. I also listened to my audio book, "Steelheart". I totally enjoyed it and glad I have a few more audio books in my que.
One more flight to Chung du and we'll rest at a hotel. Then Sunday morning we're off to Will's Provence. Honestly I'm feeling wiped out and we still have one more 3+ hour flight ahead of us. I guess on our last flight I really did sleep like a baby.... I woke up every 2 hours and cried.
Overall I'm excited to be getting so close. Did I mention they gave sweet milk here? 3.4% fat ladies and gentlemen with a touch of sugar. I love Chinese milk....




2 comments:
I got Brian to read Steelheart recently, and he really enjoyed the series. That's a good book to listen to on a trip!
Fun movies for the boys, too!
Fun movies and Chinese milk sounds like it is right up my alley! Almost there!
Post a Comment